If You're Going to Apply for a Job...
- A salutation in your email and cover letter
- Their name in the salutation
- A resume that can be scanned in less than 15 seconds
- Info about you that actually matches the job
- Your ability to be brief
- The ability to stand out from the crowd
- Plain language
- The sense that you've actually researched the organization
- That you've studied the website
This is all we ask as employers. Just remember these little details as you apply for a job move from anonymity to landing the position you want. Please.