8 Random Facts about Mike St. Pierre
Having been tagged by Ricky Spears in the 8 Random Facts meme, here goes:
- I once appeared in a Prudential insurance TV commercial which aired around the world. My famous one liner was, "The potential is huge!"
- I am the 2nd youngest of 66 first cousins and that's only on my dad's side of the family.
- I spent one year as a missionary after college...in New Jersey.
- I have an incredibly diverse group of friends, ranging from full-time Ebay vendors to real estate brokers to juggling youth ministers.
- I like timing strange things. For example, I posted an item yesterday on Craigslist in under 19 minutes. It's a little strange but fun.
- When I was a kid I would sign my school papers Mike St. P.I. because I idolized Magnum P.I. When teachers would ask if my real name was longer, I would explain that someday I would become an investigator of very important matters.
- When I was in college I earned the nickname "Squirrel Boy", apparently because in Washington DC there just happen to be squirrels that like being fed.
- I have only been in one brawl in my entire life. A co-ed basketball game got out of hand and I ended up on the bottom of a pile. Apparently it's not within the rules to tackle an opposing basketball player and slam him to the ground. Go figure.