My Review of GoCal Calendar App
Does it live up to the positive reviews it's been receiving on iTunes? Read on for my take on GoCal.
GoCal is not a universal app, meaning that you do have to purchase one for the iPad and another for the iPhone. This isn't ideal but it has several nice features, including:
- A beautiful icon (admit it, icons matter)
- A unique UI that's easy on the eyes
- Some iPad views that no other calendar app has (see below)
- A fast sync with Google Calendar (a must for me)
- Large input buttons for fast input
Here is a photo of the unique view within the iPad version:
It's rare to find a three column view in landscape mode.
I'm now using GoCal as my calendar app of choice. It's good looking, syncs quickly and does not crash. In order to give it a try, click here for more info from LightRoom.
Here is my video walkthrough of the app: