How Five Churches are Celebrating Easter
- LifeChurch has over 70 worship experiences, from brick and mortar to online versions.
- Hillsong New York City has a nice series planned called "This is Love".
- St. Vincent de Paul, my parish, has an Easter Vigil Mass tonight followed by three Masses tomorrow.
- Liquid Church in Morristown, NJ, is promoting Baptism as a central part of Easter.
- First Congregational Church in Boxford, MA is having a sunrise service to begin Easter Sunday.
However you celebrate Easter, let it move you. Take the time to get there early. Do some reading in advance so that you know what's coming. Find a decent parking spot. Smile at the people sitting near you. Wish someone a Happy Easter. Pray for someone who looks down.
May the Lord bless your life and that of your family in such a way that your heart leans more fully into the heart of God.