Creating an Office Oasis
How's the quality of your work place? The June edition of Energy Times suggests the following as a way to improve your workspace:
- Feng Shui your office: situate your chair so that a wall is behind you and so that no hard corners obstruct walking room.
- Obtain good smells: a candle, plant or vase of flowers goes a long way.
- Clean your air: plants can really help in this regard.
- Be ergonomically correct: get a good chair which doesn't put too much strain on your back and neck.
- Brighten your space: the right lighting can make all the difference in limiting eye strain.
All of these steps are simple and cost next to nothing. What can you do today to improve the quality of your workspace?