What Does Your Morning Routine Look Like?
has a wonderful piece about using the early morning hours to your
advantage. For many folks, morning is the best time of day to get
things done. I look at it in a more practical way: I want to be
successful and the first step in that is to start well.
Oh and by the way, have you read Guy Kawasaki's The Art of the Start? It's a great read for folks starting a business or major project.
Good day-starters which begin early in the am:
- rituals (go for a run, make coffee, listen to the same song, say a mantra)
- working out (good for the body and the mind)
- journaling (get it out of your head and onto paper)
- blogging (I'm serious- it's a sort of mind-mapping)
- meditation and prayer (start your day by putting God first on your agenda)