5 Things You Can do to Relieve Stress
I don't know about you but my week has been very hectic. I've felt
as if I've been rushing around from one thing to the next. I stumbled
across The Daily PlanIt's list of items to stay productive and started thinking about ways to reduce stress in the moment of decision.
- Bite your tongue. Seldom is a kind word uttered when under duress.
- Go for a walk. Nothing works better than fresh air to clear the conscience.
- Change the channel. Start in on another project so as to streamline your energy in another direction.
- Write it down. Use your blog or journal as a way of getting stuff out of your head.
- Pray about it. Again, get it out of your head and heart and into the hands of the One who can handle it with ease.
Another solid resource is found at What's the Next Action, where Frank talks about how you can get things done without getting things done.